Nebulizer - essential oil diffuser Mohani - light bamboo, glass cone
- Nebulizer - Mohani essential oil diffuser works on the principle of cold diffusion. Thanks to this modern technology, no water or heater is needed for aromatherapy. The device turns essential oil into an aromatic mist.
ESSENTIAL OIL NEBULIZER
100% aromatherapy. No pouring water.
COLD DIFFUSION - INNOVATION IN AROMATHERAPY!
Nebulizer - Mohani essential oil diffuser works on the principle of cold diffusion. Thanks to this modern technology, no water or heater is needed for aromatherapy. The device turns essential oil into an aromatic mist. Its particles are very light, so they do not settle on the walls, floor or furniture. They easily combine with air enriching it with wonderful properties of essential oils and float with it, evenly fill and aroma the space. The nebulizer will perfectly serve as a decoration of your apartment, home or office. It has a nice shape, and the combination of wood and glass further emphasizes its value.
Nebulizer - essential oil diffuser Mohani
- It evenly fills the space with a beautiful fragrance.
- Thanks to cold diffusion, the oil retains 100% of its value.
- Micropara particles bind with air, do not settle on surfaces (furniture, walls).
- The fragrance is very efficient.
- It neutralizes unpleasant odors.
- Serves as a beautiful decoration.
Nebulizer - diffuser, how to use it?
Pour a dozen drops of essential oil (about 10-25) into the glass chamber. Use only natural oils.
Attach the diffusing nozzle to the exit hole.
You can adjust the oil spray intensity mode using the built-in touch panel. This way you can adapt it to your needs. The nebulizer works in intermittent mode with a ratio of 2 minutes of work : 1 minutes of rest
The device does not need water to work. Just pour a dozen drops of essential oil into the glass chamber and plug the nebulizer into the power supply. IMPORTANT: remember to unplug it when you are finished!
The device, depending on the frequency of use, should be cleaned from time to time with high percentage isopropyl alcohol or technical alcohol (with frequent use, once a week is sufficient).