Natural body wash konjac sponge Mohani
- All the ingredients from which the sponge is made come from nature. It is 100% biodegradable, so after use "Mother Nature" will take it in. She donated her goods, which you can give back to her after use.
Mohani natural konjac body wash sponge
All the ingredients from which the sponge is made come from nature. It is 100% biodegradable, so after use "Mother Nature" will take it in. She has donated her goods, which you can give back to her after use. Bury it in the garden as natural compost or place it at the bottom of a pot to keep moisture for your plant! Treat the use of the sponge as a pleasant ritual in which you can feel an emotional bond with the nature that surrounds you.
Be Zero Waste!
Annual consumption of body wash sponges made of non-compostable artificial materials for one person is about 8 pcs. Every month, the world produces kilograms of lagging sponges that take a very long time to decompose.
Protect the environment by replacing them with plant-based sponges that are biodegradable. We use a similar amount of them annually, but they don't litter the environment, they belong to it
What does a plant sponge consist of?
The sponge is created from the root of the konjac plant, which grows wild in Asia. It has been used in Japanese medicine for hundreds of years for its health and nutritional properties. The plant hides a unique type of fiber - glucomannan. It is able to absorb 100 times more water than grain fiber.
For which skin will natural konjac sponge work ?
Sensitive, vascular and mature skin.
Natural sponge is a gentle yet effective way to cleanse any skin type, including sensitive and allergic skin. Konjac without additives is a wealth of vitamins and minerals needed for the proper functioning of the skin.
What distinguishes a konjac sponge?
- The Riviera sponge, or konjac, is used for cosmetic purposes because of its softness, gentleness, and at the same time deep cleansing action. .
- The structure of the sponge does not affect the hydrolipidic mantle of the skin. .
- After soaking, it increases its volume, becomes gel-like and pleasant to the touch.
- Helps restore the skin's natural pH.
- His softness remains unchanged until the very end, unlike many materials used for face and body wash accessories.
- You can use it not only to wash, but also to massage your face. It exfoliates dead skin cells and deep cleanses. It stimulates the skin, promotes skin renewal, improves elasticity and tone. It makes the complexion well cleansed, fresh and smooth. .
- The sponge allows low consumption of cleansing products due to its texture, which foams very well and enhances the action of active ingredients. You can also use it on its own.
When to replace a konjac sponge?
The sponge is worth replacing every three months or so. Due to its natural origin, its texture changes with wear and tear, and it may begin to delaminate or crumble. These signs tell us that it's time for replacement.
Composition/INCI: AMORPHOPHALLUS KONJAC ROOT EXTRACT (KONJAC MANNAN), AQUA.
How to use: Soak and gently squeeze a konjac sponge. Gently massage your face in circular motions. You can also use on the delicate skin around the eyes. After use, rinse the sponge, squeeze off excess water (don't wring it out!) and dry naturally in an airy place.
Always use the sponge after soaking (never dry).
To disinfect every few weeks, place konjac in boiling water for 2 minutes.