Balancing trichoacid + niacinamide scalp scrub Mohani 100ml
- Mohani Balancing Acid Scalp Scrub is an innovative composition of active ingredients that take care of the comfort and comprehensive care of the scalp.
Mohani acid scalp scrub
Peeling is an integral part of our skin care routine. Did you know that your scalp needs it too - especially when we struggle with dandruff and itchiness?"
Mohani Balancing Acid Scalp Scrub is an innovative composition of active ingredients that take care of the comfort and comprehensive care of the scalp. It was developed on the basis of natural AHA acids, which effectively and safely exfoliate the epidermis and stimulate cell renewal, so that the scalp regains its natural balance. The multifunctional cosmetic lightly exfoliates and cleanses the skin, preparing it for further treatments. In addition- it intensively moisturizes, regenerates and regulates sebum secretion, preventing greasy hair at the roots.
Betaine and niacinamide regulate sebum secretion for skin prone to oiliness. They will take care of hydration and help soothe irritation. Natural fruit acids and maple extract help remove dead cells, as well as level discoloration of the scalp. Raspberry and lime extracts provide the skin with numerous vitamins, micro- and macroelements, having a protective and refreshing effect, while soothing allantoin helps regenerate the epidermis. The combination of lactitol and xylitol, which are natural prebiotics, maintains the proper balance of the skin microbiome.
Regular use of the scrub perfectly cleanses and refreshes the scalp, preparing it for further care, because a healthy scalp is the basis for beautiful, strong hair.
Is a scalp scrub with acids for me?
Yes, dare to reach for it. If the word acid makes you uncertain, nothing could be further from the truth. Cosmetics with acids can be used by almost anyone, regardless of skin type. Regular use of a scalp scrub has beneficial effects, regardless of hair type. It has light exfoliating and revitalizing properties, thus restoring the natural balance of the scalp microbiome. Remember that scalp care and hair care are two different areas - they require different steps.
The question arises: is an acid peel safe? Of course it is. Not only safe, but just as easy to use! With the enclosed pipette, apply the cosmetic to the scalp, massage gently and let it work for 5-10 minutes. After that time, rinse with water and wash your head with your favorite shampoo. Once a week, not more often.
Use the scrub when:
- You have an irritated scalp and need soothing
- You are looking for effective ways to treat a dry scalp
- You are struggling with an oily scalp
- You want to nourish and regenerate your scalp
- You want to cleanse and properly prepare your skin for further skin care steps
- You are simply looking for ways to strengthen your scalp
- Purifies the scalp
- Strongly Hydrates the scalp
- Acts soothing to the scalp
- Helps irritation
- Regenerates the scalp
- Regulates oiliness of the scalp and sebum secretion
- Has a slightly exfoliating effect on the skin
- It is easy to spread, as it has a pleasant "leading" texture
- Prepares the skin for further stages of care
- Takes care of microbiom skin
- AHA acids -lactic, citric, tartaric-these are the ingredients that cleanse, smooth, moisturize, and exfoliate the skin
- Sugar maple extract - contains natural AHA acids, helps remove dead skin cells
- Niacinamide - a form of vitamin B3 that has antibacterial and regenerative effects, moisturizes and soothes irritation, regulates oily skin
- Betaine - an all-natural ingredient found in beets, among others, its role is to moisturize the skin and reduce irritation
- Alanthoin - a natural substance that regenerates, moisturizes and soothes
- Lactitol and xylitol -a combination of natural prebiotics that maintains the proper balance of the skin microbiome
- Raspberry extract - rich in vitamin C and E, has a cleansing and refreshing effect, regulates sebum secretion
- Lime extract - rich in vitamins: A, C, E, K and B, and this means it has antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and refreshing properties, helps control sebum secretion
How to use:
Using a pipette, apply the product, massage it gently into the scalp and leave it on for 5-10 minutes. Then rinse with water and wash with your favorite shampoo. Use no more than once a week. Avoid the eye area.