Jojoba oil BIO
- Discover the nourishing, protective and normalizing properties of jojoba oil. It restores the natural lipid barrier of the epidermis and regulates sebum secretion. The oil is well absorbed and maintains an optimal level of skin hydration.
Mohani jojoba oil
Cold pressed, unrefined Mohani jojoba oil is recommended for all skin types. It is characterized by biocompatibility with human sebum. It is light, quickly absorbed, does not leave a greasy film on the skin. It is non-comedogenic (does not clog skin pores). It leaves the skin smooth and moisturized. It is recommended for the care of medium and highly porous hair.
Jojoba oil or jojoba oil? Or maybe chochoba?
We assure you that either pronunciation is correct. This oil is actually a slightly yellow colored wax that is made from the Simmondsia Chinensis shrub. It is characterized by resistance to high temperature. It does not lose its valuable properties then. On the other hand, it hardens after putting it in the refrigerator.
Bio-compatible jojoba oil ideal for all skin types:
- For dry skin, the oil replaces sebum, rebuilds the skin's natural protective barrier, eliminates the feeling of tightness and roughness, deeply moisturizes and smoothes the skin.
- For oily skin, it regulates sebum secretion and reduces oiliness, which leads to normalized skin condition and healthier skin appearance.
- Contains squalane, vitamins A, E and F and valuable fatty acids and phytosterols. Restores balance to the skin and stimulates its natural immunity. Soothes skin prone to psoriasis or eczema.
- It also reduces the appearance of stretch marks and is recommended for use especially during pregnancy - it increases skin elasticity and prevents the perpetuation of stretch marks.
Jojoba as an ally of medium to high porosity hair:
- Strongly nourishes, smooths and softens hair, forms a protective film on hair.
- Cleanses and regenerates the scalp, prevents hair loss.
- Protects the ends of the hair and provides shine.
- It is good for dry hair and dandruff problems.
How to use Mohani jojoba oil?
- Apply alone, directly to the skin without dilution. Apply a small amount to the face, neck and décolletage or the entire body and massage in with gentle movements.
- Combine with a few drops of Mohani hyaluronic acid to create an active skincare serum. Use a ratio of 1 part oil to 4 parts 1-3% hyaluronic gel.
- Add a few drops to your favorite cream to enhance its skin care properties.
- Mix with other oils to create your own unique composition tailored to the individual needs of your skin.
- Mix with organic essential oil to make your body massage more sensual and relaxing.
- Use to oil your hair. Requires washing out with shampoo after treatment.
Country of origin: Israel.
Packaging: dark glass bottle equipped with a pipette.
Net volume: 100 ml.
Storage: in a dry, dark place.
INGREDIENTS: Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (100% unrefined, cold-pressed jojoba oil).