Shelled cocoa butter
- Cocoa butter is a multifunctional cosmetic that can be used as a cream, lotion and nutritive conditioner. It has an oiling effect and restores the comfort of dry and rough skin. Used regularly on the skin of the body shows firming properties.
Organic cocoa peel butter Mohani
Naturated butter BIO cocoa peel Mohani is an extremely pleasant and versatile cosmetic for the care of the entire body. Due to the strength of the nutrients perfectly interacts with mature and dry skin. It also improves the appearance of the skin on problematic parts of the body. It is excellent in the care of low-porous hair.
Mohani shelled cocoa butter - velvety skin smelling of cocoa
What delights right after opening the jar is the absolutely saturated and aromatic fragrance of real cocoa. Captivating, sweet, soothing. Butter shells under the warmth of the fingers acquire a velvety texture and easily spread on the skin. As a result, it takes on a discreet glow and velvety softness.
Shelled cocoa butter - cocoa rescue for mature and dry skins
- The butter will be particularly good for severely dry, mature skin. It is rich in numerous antioxidants which protect the skin against premature aging.
- Thanks to its firming and tightening properties, shelled cocoa is recommended for use on problem areas such as thighs, buttocks or abdomen.
- Perfectly lubricates the skin, supplements the deficiencies of EFAs, effectively nourishes, moisturizes and protects. After its application the skin becomes silky smooth and soft.
Shelled cocoa butter ideal for low-porous hair:
- Nourishes and regenerates dull strands as well as the ends of the hair.
- Leaves hair moisturized, smooth, and full of shine.
How to use Mohani shelled cocoa butter?
- The butter is shelled, that is, there are small shelled pieces of hard butter (raw material) in the jar. They melt very easily. Measure out the amount you need and warm them vigorously in your hands to change their consistency. To do this, you can also melt them in a water bath or place them in a warm place for a while. Then the butter will obtain a soft and pleasant to spread texture.
- Apply directly to the skin of the body. Massage vigorously with circular motions into clean skin. Leave until absorbed.
- You can combine with another butter or oil. Make sure the products are designed for similar problems or skin types.
- Apply to hair care. Leave on for at least one hour. After application, wash off with shampoo.
Net Volume: 100ml.
Country of origin: West Africa.
Packaging: dark glass jar with screw cap.
Storage: in a dry, dark place.
INGREDIENTS: Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter 100% (organic unrefined cocoa butter).