Eucalyptus essential oil Mohani
- Natural, essential oil extracted from the leaves of eucalyptus, precisely from the Eucalyptus globulus variety. It has been widely used for years as a means of reducing congestion. It has also become an integral part of insect and mosquito repelle
Mohani eucalyptus essential oil
- A highly regarded oil with a woody-camphoraceous scent.
- Refreshes, stimulates concentration and strength to actSupports the treatment of acne skin, with psoriasis and eczema.
- Strengthens immunity, reduces pain and accelerates healing
Eucalyptus essential oil for colds and infections
Produced in hot Australia, eucalyptus essential oil is valued for its immunity-boosting abilities. It is an important part of the fight against recurrent respiratory infections. When used in aromatherapy, it improves respiratory circulation and reduces inflammation. Eucalyptus oil can also be used for massage, reduces muscle pain and arthritic pain. It is also a very valuable ingredient in the care of acne, psoriasis and ringworm skin. It helps regenerate the epidermis and heal wounds, burns and bites. If you struggle with an oily scalp, use it as an additive to hair cosmetics. Reduces greasiness and dandruff.
How does eucalyptus essential oil smell?
Eucalyptus essential oil delights with its unique, woody-camphor aroma. It perfectly refreshes and leaves a long-lasting feeling of refreshment. The scent of eucalyptus significantly improves concentration and stimulates action. This makes it an irreplaceable companion for work requiring focus, concentration, and energy in action. Create your own fragrance oil! The refreshing scent of eucalyptus oil blends perfectly with other fragrances. You can add to the oil:
- Essential oil of rosemary - you will get a stimulating, fresh and woody scent.
- Essential oil from cedar - you'll get a woody, refreshing-camphorous scent with a woody aroma.
- Essential oil of lavender - you will get a fresh, herbal scent with a floral note.
How are Mohani essential oils made?
eucalyptus essential oil is created from the Eucalyptus globulus variety growing in Australia. The aromatic oil is extracted from eucalyptus leaves by distillation. We extract them from leaves, flowers, stems and fruits by steam distillation or cold pressing. You get a pure, concentrated essence of one ingredient that retains maximum care and aromatherapeutic properties. The dark glass bottle protects the oil from sunlight, so it will retain its skincare and fragrance properties for longer. With the practical dropper you can measure out exactly the amount of oil you need, and the cap has a childproof safety catch.
How to use eucalyptus essential oil?
- Cosmetic Enrichment - add a few drops of essential oil to your favorite cream, bath lotion, shower gel or body lotion to enrich the skin care properties of the product and give it a beautiful scent.
- Aromatherapy bath - add about 5 - 10 drops of essential oil to a tub of warm water. Massage your skin during the bath, and do not rinse your body afterwards. The aromatherapy bath should not last longer than 30 minutes.
- Aromatherapy - add a mixture of water and a few drops of oil to an air diffuser or aromatherapy fireplace. Enjoy the beautiful scent and the feeling of well-being!
- Massage - add a few drops of essential oil to the oil to be used for a relaxing massage.
- Hair Care - add a few drops of essential oil to your favorite hair conditioner, shampoo or oiling oil. You can also add the essential oil to a scalp rub or hair mist.
Eucalyptus essential oil - safety rules
The oil is for external use only and in diluted form with other products. Do not apply the oil directly to the skin, only spot on skin lesions.
Country of Origin: Australia.
Composition/INCI: Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil.