Patchouli essential oil Mohani
- A precious oil with a long-lasting, oriental fragrance. It is a valuable addition to the care of atopic, acne or mature skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties, effectively alleviates the symptoms of acne and eczema.
Mohani patchouli essential oil
- A precious oil with an extremely long-lasting, woody-oriental fragrance.
- Valuable addition in the care of atopic, acne-prone or mature skin.
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory, relieves symptoms of acne and eczema.
Patchouli essential oil for inflammation and eczema
Hailing from tropical Indonesia, patchouli essential oil delights not only with its original woody aroma, but also with its rich skincare properties. Used as an additive to cosmetics, it reduces inflammation, relieves fungal infections, acne and eczema symptoms. It is particularly useful in the care of atopic, acne and mature skin. It supports the healing of scars and soothes redness of the skin. It also promotes the growth and reconstruction of new skin cells, accelerating its regeneration and restoring its firmness. Used as an additive to hair cosmetics, the oil soothes scalp irritation and symptoms of dandruff.
Patchouli essential oil is also an excellent addition to body lotions and butters. It not only gives them a beautiful scent, but also helps get rid of cellulite, treat minor wounds, abrasions and burns.How does patchouli essential oil smell?
Did you know that patchouli essential oil is used to create some of the most famous perfumes? This long-lasting, sensual fragrance delights with its woody-spicy aroma and brings to mind warm, oriental climates. The smell of patchouli has a stimulating effect and is considered a natural aphrodisiac. Unlike many other essential oils, it prevents falling asleep. It effectively repels insects and moths - you can use the oil to perfume fabrics in closets and drawers or add it to a scented fireplace when you spend time on the balcony or in the garden.
- Essential oil of bergamot - you will get an exotic, woody scent with an herbal note.
- Essential oil of geranium - you will get a musky, exotic-floral scent.
- Sweet orange essential oil - you will get a sweet, citrusy-exotic scent with a woody aroma.
How are Mohani organic essential oils made?
Organic patchouli essential oil is made from the pogostemon cablin plant, commonly known as patchouli, which grows in tropical Indonesia. The aromatic oil is extracted from patchouli leaves by distillation. We extract them from leaves, flowers, stems and fruits by steam distillation or cold pressing. You get a pure, concentrated essence of one ingredient that retains maximum care and aromatherapeutic properties. The dark glass bottle protects the oil from sunlight, so it will retain its skincare and fragrance properties for longer. With the practical dropper you can measure out exactly the amount of oil you need, and the cap has a childproof safety catch.
How to use patchouli essential oil?
- Cosmetic enrichment - add a few drops of essential oil to your favorite cream, bath lotion, shower gel or body lotion to enhance the skin care properties of the product and give it a beautiful scent.
- Aromatherapy bath - add about 5 - 10 drops of essential oil to a tub of warm water. Massage your skin during the bath, and do not rinse your body afterwards. The aromatherapy bath should not last longer than 30 minutes.
- Aromatherapy - add a mixture of water and a few drops of oil to an air diffuser or aromatherapy fireplace. Enjoy the beautiful scent and the feeling of well-being!
- Massage - add a few drops of essential oil to the oil to be used for a relaxing massage.
- Hair Care - add a few drops of essential oil to your favorite hair conditioner, shampoo or oiling oil. You can also add the essential oil to a scalp rub or hair mist.
Patchouli essential oil - safety rules
The oil is for external use only and in diluted form with other products. Do not apply the oil directly to the skin, only spot on skin lesions.
Country of origin: Indonesia.
Composition/INCI: Pogostemon Cablin Oil.