Tea tree essential oil Mohani
- essential oil extracted from the leaves and branches of the tea tree. It has a fresh, warm, spicy-camphorous aroma and a range of valuable properties.
Mohani tea tree essential oil
- A precious oil with an extremely fresh, spicy and camphor scent.
- Indispensable in the care of acne-prone skin, as well as dry and sensitive skin.
- Acts as a bactericide, fungicide and antiviral.
Tea tree essential oil for inflammatory lesions and dandruff
Hailing from remote Australia, tea tree essential oil is valued worldwide for its broad, antiseptic properties. Added to skincare products, it reduces inflammation, soothes fungal infections, acne and psoriasis symptoms. It is especially loved by owners of acne-prone skin.It accelerates the healing of minor wounds and stimulates the production of new epidermis. If you are struggling with blemishes, use it also on the spots. You will then accelerate their healing. If you use the OCM (Oil Cleansing Method) for facial cleansing then add a few drops to the mixture to increase its regulating and soothing facial skin properties. It strengthens hair, accelerates hair growth and adds shine. Tea tree essential oil is also an excellent insect repellent.
How does tea tree essential oil smell?
The fresh scent of tea tree essential oil delights you with its spicy-camphor aroma and boosts your mood and helps you to release the negative emotions you are feeling. It also provides relief from colds and respiratory infections. Create your own fragrance oil! The fresh scent of tea tree oil blends well with other scents. You can add the following to the oil:
- Essential oil of rosemary - you will get a fresh, woody scent with a spicy aroma.
- Essential oil of cinnamon - you will get a warm, sweet and camphor scent.
- Essential oil of lavender - you will get a sweet, herbal and spicy scent.
How are Mohani essential oils made?
tea tree essential oil is extracted from a plant called Melaleuca alternifolia, more commonly known as tea tree, which grows in remote Australia. The precious oil is made from the leaves and branches of the shrub by distillation. We extract them from leaves, flowers, stems and fruits by steam distillation or cold pressing. You get a pure, concentrated essence of one ingredient that retains maximum care and aromatherapeutic properties. The dark glass bottle protects the oil from sunlight, so it will retain its skincare and fragrance properties for longer. With the practical dropper you can measure out exactly the amount of oil you need, and the cap has a childproof safety catch.
How to use tea tree essential oil?
- Cosmetic enrichment - add a few drops of essential oil to your favorite cream, bath lotion, shower gel or body lotion to enrich the skin care properties of the product and give it a beautiful scent.
- Aromatherapy bath - add about 5 - 10 drops of essential oil to a tub of warm water. Massage your skin during the bath, and do not rinse your body afterwards. The aromatherapy bath should not last longer than 30 minutes.
- Aromatherapy - add a mixture of water and a few drops of oil to an air diffuser or aromatherapy fireplace. Enjoy the beautiful scent and the feeling of well-being!
- Massage - add a few drops of essential oil to the oil to be used for a relaxing massage.
- Hair Care - add a few drops of essential oil to your favorite hair conditioner, shampoo or oiling oil. You can also add the essential oil to a scalp rub or hair mist.
Tea tree essential oil - safety rules
The oil is for external use only and in diluted form with other products. Do not apply the oil directly to the skin, only spot on skin lesions.
Country of origin: Australia.
Composition/INCI: Melaleuca Alterniofolia Leaf Oil.