Konjac reusable vegetable cosmetic pads 3 pcs - Mohani
- All the ingredients from which the flakes are made come from nature. They are 100% biodegradable, so after use, "Mother Nature" will take them in. She has given you her goods, which you can give back to her after use.
Multiple plant-based Konjac cosmetic pads 3 pcs - Mohani
All the ingredients from which the pads were created come from nature. They are 100% biodegradable, so after use "Mother Nature" will take them in. She has given you her goods, which you can give back to her after use. Bury them in the garden as natural compost or place them at the bottom of a pot to hold moisture for your plant! Treat the use of the petals as a pleasant ritual in which you can feel an emotional bond with the nature that surrounds you.
Be Zero Waste!
Annual consumption of disposable cosmetic pads for one person is about 1,000 pieces.
Protect the environment by replacing them with plant-based flakes, which are reusable. Their annual consumption is about 10pcs. This not only protects the environment, but also saves your wallet.
What do plant flakes consist of?
The sponge is created from the root of the konjac plant, which grows wild in Asia. It has been used in Japanese medicine for hundreds of years for its health and nutritional properties. The plant hides a unique type of fiber - glucomannan. It is able to absorb 100 times more water than cereal fiber. The plant flakes are 100% natural, with no additives.
What kind of skin will vegetable flakes work for?
For all skin types.
Vegetable flakes are a gentle eye and face makeup remover and an effective way of cleansing. The pads are 100% plant-based with no artificial additives or dyes. The soft, gel-like texture of the pads will also work well for sensitive skin around the eyes and for contact lens wearers.
What distinguishes plant-based flakes?
- Riviera honeysuckle, or konjac, is used for cosmetic purposes because of its softness, delicacy, and deep cleansing action.
- The structure of the sponge does not affect the hydrolipidic mantle of the skin.
- After soaking, it increases its volume, becomes gel-like and pleasant to the touch.
- Helps restore the skin's natural pH.
- His softness remains unchanged until the very end, unlike many materials used for face and body wash accessories.
- You can use it not only to wash, but also to massage your face. It exfoliates dead skin cells and deep cleanses. It stimulates the skin, promotes skin renewal, improves elasticity and tone. It makes the complexion well cleansed, fresh and smooth.
- The sponge allows low consumption of cleansing products due to its texture, which foams very well and enhances the action of active ingredients. You can also use it on its own.
Composition/INCI: AMORPHOPHALLUS KONJAC ROOT EXTRACT (KONJAC MANNAN), Aqua.
How to use: Soak and gently squeeze the pad. Perform makeup removal on the face and around the eyes using circular motions. After use, rinse the pad, squeeze off excess water (do not wring out!) and dry naturally in an airy place.
Always use the pads after soaking (never dry).
To disinfect every few weeks, place the flakes in boiling water for 2 minutes.