- Pamper your skin and senses with a unique floral scent of Damask rose hydrolate. Rose water has stimulant properties, it improves microcirculation, and strengthens and seals blood vessels. It tones, balances the skin and soothes irritations.
Mohani Rose Hydrolate
Pamper your skin and senses with the unique floral scent of damask rose hydrolate. Mohani Rose Hydrolate from the Alphabet of the Earth collection is a 100% natural cosmetic, which was created as a result of the first distillation of rose petals. It is recommended for sensitive, vascular and mature skins. It has a stimulating effect and improves micro-circulation. Strengthens and seals up blood vessels. It moisturizes and tones the skin as well as soothes irritations. It is also great in hair care.
Mohani Rosehip Hydrolate - a botanical balance for your skin
Damascene rose hydrolate is an ideal product for lovers of versatile skin care products. It perfectly balances the skin and soothes the senses with a rose-like, delicate scent. It is rich in valuable microelements which support the care of skin with fragile capillaries. The essential oils contained in the hydrolate have antioxidant properties and slow down the skin ageing process.
Mohani Rose Hydrolyte - a rose classic in the care of sensitive, vascular and mature skin
- Stimulates and improves microcirculation.
- Strengthens and seals blood vessels.
- Tones and balances the complexion.
- Moisturizes the skin and soothes irritation.
- Prepares the skin for further skin care treatments.
Mohani rose hydrolyte in hair care:
- Nourishes and regenerates dull strands, as well as the ends of the hair.
- Leaves the hair moisturized, smooth and full of shine.
How to use Mohani rose hydrolate?
- Use as a tonic - spray it on a cotton ball and gently wipe it over the cleansed skin of the face, neck and décolleté.
- As a refreshing facial case - close your eyes and gently spray an aromatic mist on your face. You can store the hydrolate in the refrigerator for extra skin cooling.
- As an ingredient in a homemade face mask - mix the hydrolate with clay and apply to cleansed skin. Rinse off after 10-15 minutes. Do not let the mask completely dry on your face - apply the hydrolate additionally to the mask during your skincare routine.
- As an aromatic bath additive - add a few drops to a tub of water.
- In hair and scalp care: spray on cleaned hair and scalp and gently massage hair and scalp for a few minutes. This will stimulate the roots, which will have a beneficial effect on hair growth. Do not rinse.
- Assist in an aromatic massage - spray the hydrolate on oil-lubricated skin just before starting the massage.
- Use as a refreshing, fragrant mist - spray it on bedding or your favourite shawl.
- You can also add hydrolate to the water while ironing - your clothes will then take on an aromatic scent.
Net volume: 100ml.
INGREDIENTS: Rosa Damascena Flower Water.